A Reading Nook Moment

In my fantasy world, I have a room in my home referred to as "the library" that is lined with floor to ceiling bookshelves. One wall would be my own personal "Wall of Tea," while the rest of the shelves contained traditional, leather-bound books. There would be a fireplace, of course, and a comfy chair with a soft afghan draped over one arm. A little tea table would sit next to that. And I would spend hours there, in my own little world.

A nice little dream, but terribly impractical in my world. So, I'll take the next best thing: a tea blend that evokes all the feelings of my fantasy world. And I've found it in this: the Reading Nook Blend by PlumDeluxe.

Not only is this black tea blend beautiful to look at in its dry form (there are dried rosebuds, passionflowers and lavender), but the aroma is intoxicating (cinnamon, roses, and lavender with a creamy background).

As the weather as finally turned just chilly enough to justify sweaters and boots, it's a luxury to be able to steal a few minutes to pour a cup of tea, sit by the fire and read a chapter of a latest mystery.



Ah, the first sip. With a strong black tea base, the cinnamon and floral notes dance beautifully with each other. PlumDeluxe is absolutely correct in sharing that this blend pairs well with creativity, reading and writing.

I might not have my library, but a reading nook, a fire and this cup of tea suit me just fine.

Comments