A Green Tea Expedition Moment


Welcome to An International Tea Moment’s Green Tea Expedition
I just have to come out and say it: I’ve never been much of a green tea fan.  Part of it is because I was such a black tea fan, why bother with anything else?  It’s kind of like going to your favorite restaurant and always ordering the same dish because you love it so much and you don’t get to go very often, so why lose even one opportunity to enjoy it!

And then I began to explore other teas just for fun – Oolongs and Whites. And then I was hearing from more friends and acquaintances who said their doctors had recommended they start drinking more green tea.
All signs pointed to green tea.

So, I tried it, and I just didn’t like it. Some tasted like grass to me. Others tasted fishy. Either way, it was a no go. And then some things happened. I had some "moments of clarity." And for a variety of reasons, I decided to just immerse myself in this green tea world and see what happened. You can read all about the start of that journey here.
Recently, I was inspired by one of my tea friends, to start another Green Tea Expedition - this time as a guide. I asked for volunteers and have 4 willing souls ready to take a chance and go green. Their packages were finally dropped in the mail today, and I'm looking forward to their thoughts and experiences.
If you'd like to explore with us, here's where our journey will take us: 

In the next week or so, I'll share the instructions I gave to my fellow explorers so you, too, can understand the method to my madness.

In the meantime, join our expedition. Try one or more of the teas listed here. As an added incentive, American Tea Room is offering 20% off any orders placed by December 16 by using the code: GIFT20


Comments

  1. My teas have arrived!
    And I'll start to try them in a quiet moment... Sundays are the right days.

    I thank you very very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad they arrived! And I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Enjoy!

      Delete

Post a Comment