A Lord Petersham Moment

I can't believe 2 years has passed so quickly, and here we are back in Ashland. It's the bi-annual "Sisters" weekend where my mom, her sisters, their daughters and daughters-in-law all meet in Ashland, Oregon. Aunt D secures one of the many quirky rental homes in the area and we descend from all over the country. It is one of my most favorite traditions.

And in this early morning, as baby Anne Marie and most of the women-folk sleep, I sit overlooking the lush, green garden of this quirky home with my niece, and enjoy my first sip of Lord Petersham from The Devotea.



Though I know milord would distain this early hour, he has risen to the challenge and is an amiable companion. Smooth and more layers than an onion, each sip is a discovery of something subtle and new. I have a feeling we'll be spending more time together. I may even introduce him to my aunties.

Comments