A Tea Cup Bracelet Moment

I'm going to brazenly piggy-back off of a post from The Adventures of Junie None because I am absolutely intrigued by this idea. Tea cup bracelets.

Now, some of you may have known of these bracelets by StayGoldMaryRose, as they have been sold in Anthropologie US and UK. For me, however, this is a first. I particularly like the style of the 2nd bracelet from the left in the photo above. Small, delicate, feminine, and just unique enough to start a conversation.
Not only can you order a bracelet from their etsy store, but you can send them your own favorite tea cup and have them transform it into your own accessory.

I love such innovations. Aren't people's minds amazing?

Comments

  1. Small, delicate, feminine, and just unique enough to start a conversation.

    Perfect description. That one is sexy.
    My wife and I both think that one is very cute, and Lisa actually likes all of them very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, just found your other blog the other day and am having trouble subscribing on my google reader. is there an rss url?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty cool. Glad you like them too! Regarding the other blog. Are you referring to Home is Where the Office Is? If so, I'm going to be starting that one up again soon. Once I get consistent, I'll promote it a bit more and fiigure out the rss, etc. Have a great weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought "Home Is Where The Office Is" was current from my wanderings the other night. Didn't mean to put undue pressure on you. That's why we don't blog too seriously any more. :) Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment