A Plain Ol' Iced Tea Moment

Here's the thing. It's summer. It's hot. And I like iced tea. Unsweetened, unfancy iced tea. Is there a slice of lemon in it? That's fine. If not, that's fine too. Whether it's a standard restaurant Lipton brew or something decidedly upscale, I am perfectly happy, perfectly content with any ol' iced tea you've got.

Edie's caterpillar making googly eyes at my iced tea.
 This right here is a hodge-podge of the last remnants of about 5 different black teas and tea blends. I won't list them for fear that the tea providers of said remnants may be offended that I mixed them with foreign leaves. That said, the result is

*delicious*

Sweet tea, unsweetened tea, iced, hot, black, green, white, whatever it is you enjoy, do it with gusto. For me, today, I just want some plain ol' iced tea.

Comments

  1. This right here is a hodge-podge of the last remnants of about 5 different black teas and tea blends. I won't list them for fear that the tea providers of said remnants may be offended that I mixed them with foreign leaves.

    OMG, I couldn't relate more. Leftover Sample Rainbow is frequently the house tea in these parts. About 120 degrees daily now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sweet tea, unsweetened tea, iced, hot, black, green, white, whatever it is you enjoy, do it with gusto."

    The main thing: TEA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TeaShow - I like that: "Leftover Sample Rainbow"

    @A.H. - I agree - the main thing is indeed tea! I hope you and the family are well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment